Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Yamatoten Abura Soba | Maxxbox Lippo Village - Karawaci

Hello everyone.. long time no blogging! :)
Today I want to share with you about my dining experience at Yamatoten Abura Soba, located at Maxxbox Lippo Village. The place was so packed on my visit because it was lunch time I think.

Abura Soba consists of two words, abura means oil or oily, while soba is Japanese buckwheat noodles.

Aburi Chasu Don
Aburi Chasu Don - IDR 69 K ++
A bowl of steamed rice, topped with slices of grilled pork. The juiciness and the tastiness of grilled pork was well-combined with the steamed rice.

Gyoza (5 pcs)
Gyoza - IDR 32 K ++
Honestly, I'm disappointed with the taste because I think it was under-seasoned. And it doesn't suit my taste.

Abura Soba (Pork)
Abura Soba (Pork) - IDR 59 K ++
Original abura soba served with slices of tender roast pork, chopped green onion, bamboo shoots, and dried seaweed. You can choose between pork of chicken.
Every table has instruction about how to eat abura soba. Add 2 rounds of vinegar and 2 rounds of chili oil, and mix it well.
The texture of noodles was chewy and the seasoning was light yet fascinating. I prefer to add some chili flakes to enhance its flavour.

Yamatoten Abura Soba
Maxxbox Lippo Karawaci
Upper Ground Floor Unit UG-03A
Tangerang


No comments :

Post a Comment