Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Djournal Coffee | Maxxbox Lippo Village - Karawaci

In recent years the growth of coffee shop has been accelerating. It feels a lot more like part of a trend. Although I'm not a fan of coffee but I'm curious about Djournal Coffee which is located at Maxxbox Lippo Village, Karawaci. This place was not spacious but cozy enough to hangout with friends. There were smoking and non-smoking area.

Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato - IDR 54 K

Ovo-Shake
Ovo-Shake - IDR 50 K
Not my favorite. It's too milky for my liking. 

Ham & Cheese Croissant
Ham & Cheese Croissant - IDR 45 K
And here comes the good one. This ham & cheese croissant was so delicious. The outer croissant crust was crispy and the inner part was fluffy. It was cheesy, tasty and yummy. This one is my favorite, period.


Djournal Coffee
Maxxbox Lippo Village
Karawaci Tangerang

No comments :

Post a Comment